Call for Papers for XII DLP Symposium
We are looking for contributions from research and development as well as applications and market trends. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- 3D Machine Vision (AOI, PCB quality inspection, robotics vision, factory automation, dental scanning, medical imaging and biometrics)
- 3D printing (rapid prototyping, direct manufacturing, and tooling & casting)
- Spectroscopy (oil & gas analysis, food & drug inspection, water & air quality, and chemical & material identification)
- Lithography (printed circuit boards, flat panels, computer-to-plate printing, and laser marking)
- DLP Pico™ Video and Data Display (including smartphones & tablets, pico projectors, wearable displays, smart home displays, digital signage, and mobile smart TVs
Why submit a paper ?
Get a large impact in the advanced light control community: Around 100 attendees and contributors from all over Europe, USA and Asia made the DLP Symposium a huge sucess again in 2016 !
The organizers call for papers. If you are interested in a presentation at 2017 DLP Symposium, please submit a proposal with title and a short (100 words) abstract.
Alfred Jacobsen, OpSys Project Consulting firstname.lastname@example.org
Details and benefits: Conference language is english, 20 or 30 min slots available, free admission to event for speakers.