During the past years a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications have been developed
- Spectroscopy and hyperspectral imaging in medicine, chemistry and geology applications
- Medical and life-science applications
- UV applications in lithography, materials processing and rapid prototyping
- Optical metrology systems for quality inspection, processing inspection and manufacturing
- Applications in optical networking
Other fields are coming into view such as augmented reality, head-up displays, holographic data storage, NIR projection systems, neuroscience imaging, volumetric displays, etc.
With TI's powerful yet easy-to-use development tools, customers are able to reduce design cycles and deliver ground breaking products to the marketplace.